- “Lalamove” is our official pickup service partner and assigned for trade-in collection from our customers.
- “Participating Drivers” refers to the driver who agreed to accept booking through the service offered by Lalamove.
- “Shipment” means all packages, parcels, delivery items or any part of the articles therein or contents thereof that travel under one delivery request, proposed journey, consignment note and/or invoice and which may be carried by any means Lalamove chooses, including by land transportation or any other carrier. The service to be provided by Lalamove is limited to the pickup, transportation and delivery of the shipment. Customer acknowledges that shipments may be consolidated with those of other requestor. Every shipment is transported on a limited liability basis as provided herein.
- Pickup Service offered by PC Dreams for Lazada Trade-in program were Free-Of-Charge*
- Waiting time charges: In the event that a user is late for pickup/drop off, a grace period of 10 minutes applies once driver has reached the pickup/drop-off location. Subsequently, a $2 charge applies for every 10 minutes and/or part thereof of waiting time.
- Cancel the order with half of the delivery fee being borne by the customer if the driver already showed up to perform the job.
- For driver who is on the way to order destination: Driver will call to confirm the order prior to departing. If delivery is confirmed with the driver then and a cancellation happens after the scheduled time, 50% of the order fee will be chargeable to the customer. Lalamove will assist in communicating the charges to the customer on the driver’s behalf.
- The User warrants that he is either the Owner or the authorised agent of the Owner of the goods, and that he is authorised to accept and is accepting these Conditions not only for himself but also as agent for and on behalf of the Owner of the Goods.
- The user warrants that he has complied with all laws and regulations relating to the nature, condition, packaging, handling, storage and carriage of the goods. User shall not dispatch and participating drivers reserve the right to refuse any articles that are prohibited by law, dangerous or hazardous materials, perishable substances, and radioactive material. The user is liable for any loss or damage suffered by any third party as a result of any breach of the terms. Participating drivers will not open and inspect the shipment, and bear no responsibility in any legal liability resulting from the transportation of the shipment.
- User shall ensure that shipment is adequately packed to protect against damage in the course of transmission, and also that no part of the shipment may be removed without the case, wrapper or container being torn or broken, a seal being broken or two adhesive surfaces being forced part.
- In the case of a shipment is of a fragile nature, that shipment shall be packaged in a case or container of sufficient durability and strength and shall be encased in or surrounded by sufficient and suitable protective material inside that case or container such that the shipment is guarded against damage that may result from any force, pressure or blows to which delivery items are ordinarily subject during the course of delivery and that such shipment shall bear the word “FRAGILE” prominently displayed in capital letters on the face of the case or container and above the address of the named addressee; and
- In the case of a shipment which is susceptible to damage by bending, that the shipment shall be packed in a case or container of sufficient durability and strength to prevent the shipment from being bent or otherwise damaged during the course of delivery and such case or container shall bear the words “FRAGILE” prominently displayed in capital letters on the face of the case or container and above the address of the named addressee.
- Lalamove shall not be responsible to provide a protective service for the transportation of perishable commodities or commodities requiring protection from heat or cold. Such commodities will be accepted for transportation solely at the customer’s risk for any damages arising from the transportation.
- The user shall provide in respect of each shipment all necessary information, including without limitation:
- The user’s name, address (including the postal code) and telephone number;
- The addressee’s name, delivery address (including the postal code) and telephone number;
- Special precautions to be taken in respect of the shipment e.g. “FRAGILE”, “PERISHABLE”, “DO NOT BEND” etc.;
- In the event that the recipient is found to be absent from the address specified by you and no other person is present to take the shipment, the delivery provider will contact you as the delivery requester to request further instructions on how to proceed. In the event delivery requester cannot be contacted either, your items will be delivered to PC Dreams’s office and the charge for this trip will be borne by the delivery requester. Should a redelivery of items be needed, a new delivery order will have to be placed. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to PC Dreams and the services at any time without advance notice or liability if we have reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these terms or in our opinion you misuse PC Dreams or the services. This shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate to defend our rights or those of any other person.
Engagement services outside of PC Dreams boundaries
- Customers should not engage with our drivers outside of PC Dreams/Lalamove’s boundaries directly/indirectly within a period of 12 months after the order is being completed.
- Should customer have special requirements not catered within the PC Dreams/Lalamove platform, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be more than happy to assist you.
- Participating drivers shall take all reasonable precaution to prevent unauthorised persons from having access to the shipment and shall also take all reasonable precaution against loss of or damage to the shipment.
- Participating drivers shall make reasonable effort to deliver the shipment according to the respective delivery schedules, which are estimates only and not guaranteed.
- Any acts or omissions of any party other than the participating driver.
- Participating drivers are not obligated to allow customers to ride with them. This is up to the discretion of the driver as PC Dreams’s insurance coverage strictly covers only the delivery items in the vehicle and not the passengers that request to ride with the driver.
Cancellation of order
- The following table shows what constitutes as valid and non-valid cancellations by drivers:
- The following penalties will apply to drivers for order cancellations without a valid reason:
- When driver is on suspension, all future orders must be unassigned
- Cancellation on and after order timing for immediate/scheduled orders will be confiscation of security deposit and permanent ban
- Cancellation 20mins before order timing for scheduled orders will be permanent ban
- Drivers reserve the rights to cancel the order if the waiting time exceeds 30 minutes starting from the indicated order pickup time chosen by the user.
- In such scenario, drivers will not be liable for any disruption to users’ deliveries.
- In such scenario, drivers will not be able to claim for any waiting time charges and/or cancellation fees from users or PC Dreams/Lalamove
PC Dreams/Lalamove’s Liability
- Customer agrees that PC Dreams/Lalamove’s liability in respect of the shipment is strictly limited to direct loss only. All other types of loss or damage are excluded (including but not limited to loss of profits, income, interest, future business, or loss of revenue resulting from loss of use), whether such loss or damage is special or indirect, and even if the risk of such loss or damage was brought to PC Dreams/Lalamove’s attention before or after acceptance of the delivery request. customer shall insure at its own costs against any risks in respect of the shipment.
- PC Dreams/Lalamove’s total liability in respect of any shipment shall be limited to its actual cash value but in any event shall not exceed SGD$150.00 and or whichever is lower.
- Any claims must be made within 24 hours after the delivery has been completed, failing which Lalamove shall have no liability whatsoever.
- All claims must be made in writing, accompanied by the delivery order number, contact information and other supporting documents requested by Lalamove and submitted to the following email address: email@example.com.
- Claims are limited to one claim per delivery order, settlement of which shall be full and final settlement for all loss or damage in connection therewith.
- Without prejudice to clause 6 and provided that Lalamove is satisfied that the user’s claim is justified, Lalamove’s liability for any loss of or damage to the delivery item shall be limited to the value of the delivery Item or SGD$150 per delivery order, whichever is lower.
- In the case of damage to the delivery Item, the amount of compensation by PC Dreams shall be based on PC Dreams’s assessment of the extent of the damage to and the actual cash value of the contents of the delivery item provided always that the amount of compensation shall not exceed the compensation limits. In the case of loss of or damage to the delivery item, PC Dreams shall have the option of either replacing the delivery item or making monetary compensation within the compensation limits.
- The software is delivered to you on an “as is” basis and although Lalamove has used its best endeavors to ensure that the software will work properly on your mobile device, Lalamove does not warrant the performance of the software nor the compatibility of the software with your mobile device.
- Lalamove is a logistics platform service and the services provided are part of the on-demand sharing economy. Lalamove makes no guarantee of the availability of the services, the availability of vehicles through the use of the services, the accuracy of the data or information provided as part of the services or the quality of the services of the participating drivers.
- Lalamove shall not be liable for any damages, claims or costs whatsoever including any consequential, indirect, incidental damages or any loss of profit or damages to your mobile device as a result of your use of the Services or your installation and / or execution of the software even if Lalamove or its representative has been advised of the possibility of such loss, damage or claim.
- Lalamove shall not be liable for any loss or damages, including any injury which you may suffer as a result of your delivery, transportation or journey in the vehicle of a participating drivers hired through the services and all your rights in relation thereto and in relation to the contract for hire between you and the relevant participating drivers shall be a matter between you and the relevant participating drivers.
- Lalamove is not the agent of participating drivers or users and is not a party to the contract for the hiring of the participating drivers.
- The foregoing limitations and exclusions apply to the extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
- You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- PC Dreams/Lalamove reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.